Dutch Rubbermen

Dear All,

Further to recent announcements we have convened as the working group for the Dutch Rubbermen Weekend and have unanimously agreed that we will continue to work on bringing you the best weekend possible in line with the dates already announced. We do not know what the future holds but we hope to still bring you an amazing weekend in May! There will be a final decision made on the weekend on the 20th April, if the situation has not changed the decision may be made to cancel the weekend at that point. If we do cancel the weekend on the 20th April we guarantee a full refund to anyone who has already booked tickets. If the worst happens after that point and a late cancelation of the weekend occurs we will do our best to refund to the extent possible considering we will have made irreversible costs by then. We will continue to monitor the situation and give updates when possible. Kind regards DRUM Team

from Dutch Rubbermen

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *